Get a 360º View of Your Organizational Assets
As part of our extensive technology offerings, CLS Facility Services offers an asset management portal to provide you with the information you need to get an immediate and complete understanding of all of your assets throughout your organizational footprint. Whether you have 50 locations or a few hundred, everything you need to know about your assets is located in one convenient platform.
Using our asset management portal, you and your team can log in and access a variety of information types:
- Place work orders and monitor work order progress
- Review and approve quotes online at any time
- View all open work orders for all services for all locations
- Sort work orders by various service types
- View full HVAC asset lists and equipment info for all locations on a site-by-site basis
- Review HVAC, PM, electrical, signage, and plumbing work histories
- Customize in-depth reporting to analyze spends and asset information
- Manage key HVAC warranty items via our data tracking
- Prioritize site locations with unique needs
Optimize Your Program with our Asset Management Portal
When you have dozens or even hundreds of facilities, it’s essential that you know where your maintenance dollars are being spent. All assets require maintenance, but based on issues found and where those assets are in their maintenance cycles, some may require more immediate service than others.
Our asset management portal allows you and your team to get a high-level picture of where your assets stand at any time — enabling you to make more effective decisions about where to allocate maintenance budgets and which assets require attention first. This results in a more optimized, efficient, and cost-effective maintenance program as opposed to addressing asset issues reactively.
Ready to Take Your Program to the Next Level?
If you’re considering a new partnership for asset management services, we invite you to learn more about our capabilities as well as how our asset management portal can support your success. For more than 50 years, our team has been supporting organizations in a variety of industries across the nation — and we’re ready to support yours, too.