Serve Your Customers, Reap the Rewards
Electric vehicle (EV) chargers, also referred to as electrical vehicle supply equipment (EVSE), are growing in demand as more and more consumers adopt EVs across the country. There are more than two million EVs on the road today in the U.S., and recent data shows that more than 70% of drivers would consider buying an EV in the future.
However, the ratio of charging stations to gas stations stands around 1:4 nationwide. Whether you’re in retail, financial services, the restaurant industry, or any other consumer-facing sector, EV charger installation represents a significant opportunity for your business — not only to provide this critical service to your customers and build brand loyalty, but also to take advantage of the many rebate programs and incentives available.
There are currently more than 500 active rebate programs for EV chargers, and additional Federal tax credits may be available for EV charger installation. As a leading facility asset management company with nationwide coverage and in-depth expertise in obtaining energy rebates, CLS Facility Services can help you maximize this opportunity for your organization.
Why Work with CLS Facility Services for EV Charger Installation?
For more than 50 years, we have partnered with organizations in multiple industries to provide strategic, value-focused facility asset management and maintenance services that drive bottom-line results. We don’t just executive maintenance programs — we partner with you from the start to build lasting partnership that continues to deliver value, save money, improve operational performance and asset uptime, and more.
- We operate with 54 years of experience with electrical services nationwide.
- Our vendors have an average tenure of 12.5 years working with CLS.
- We assign a highly-experienced project management team for all national rollouts.
- Our account managers have an average tenure of 14 years.
- In addition to our cost-free web portal, we operate on nearly 20 work order management systems.
- We manage projects turn-key, including surveys, material procurement, installation scheduling and execution, rebate management, follow-up, and “go green” analyses.
- We build customized case studies to recap your project successes, green summary, and environmental impact.
Empower Your EV Charger Strategy
If you’re considering EV charger installation for your organization, our team is ready to discuss the opportunities and pursue all possible rebates available to your locations — whether you have 50 or you have 500. Get in touch with us today.