One of the Leading Causes of High Energy Costs is Unregulated Temperatures
With each facility responsible for managing HVAC/R, it’s common to see locations maintaining one temperature throughout the day, during peak energy demands, and when no one is using the facility — resulting in significant and unnecessary energy expense. At CLS Facility Services, our cloud-based energy management systems provide organizations seeking corporate control of HVAC/R, lighting, and more with the technology needed to better control this expense throughout their footprint.
How Our Cloud-Based Energy Management Systems Work
Our energy management systems consist of sensors installed on assets and in key spaces throughout your sites. Corporate facility managers and/or site leaders are provided with an easy-to-use interface that enables extensive benefits:
- Set temperature schedules based on time, date, location, holidays, and more
- Benefit from temperature monitoring and alerts, by asset and/or location
- Customize in-depth location schedules to maximize savings opportunities
- Allow all or certain locations to manage their own temperature systems
- Customize and schedule detailed reporting by site or overall program
- Enjoy peace of mind thanks to a strong system warranty
- Temperature schedules and reporting set up for you by the CLS team
Utilizing cloud-based energy management systems is often a more cost-effective solution than upgrading existing assets. By utilizing sensors and centralized technology, facility managers can better understand asset performance, more accurately identify underperforming assets, and better measure environmental impact. And with an ROI that can be realized anywhere from six to 18 months, there’s no better way to mitigate unnecessary energy costs.
How to Get Started
The first step is to get in touch with our team to discuss your situation and goals. Often, we’ll begin by piloting a cloud-based energy management system at a portion of your overall locations to allow time for measurement and training. Our team will work with you to identify the right temperature set points, schedules, and other details and create the most effective-cost-saving program for you.
Reach out to us today to request a demo of our cloud-based energy management systems and to learn how they can help you achieve your goals.