Why Consider Becoming a Facility Maintenance Vendor?
Whether you’re looking for a new revenue stream or are exploring ways to take your business to the next level, becoming a vendor for facility maintenance is a great way to achieve your goals. Rather than execute facility asset maintenance work on a one-off basis, partnering with an aggregator provides a number of key benefits:
- Revenue — Right off the bat, working with an aggregator allows you to increase revenue by participating in a preventive maintenance program for the aggregator’s clients in your region. Work is performed consistently on specific cycles. And because the clients already understand the value of a proactive approach. Get more insights into what an aggregator is and how they work.
- Partnership — Building a relationship with a facility management aggregator not only adds a consistent revenue stream but also connects you with an expert team that can support your business growth. You’ll collaborate on consistent work cycles and will become familiar with one another’s models and processes and will be able to support one another’s success. Learn more about what to look for in a partner.
- Consistency — The consistent work cycles mentioned above don’t just provide you with more revenue for your business to grow but also allow you to narrow in on what you do best — and do more of it. If you find your business tackling a variety of FM work that isn’t always in your wheelhouse, becoming a vendor for facility maintenance provides you with greater freedom to focus on specific services. Learn more about how an aggregator provides a better overall FM solution.
Start your journey to growth with CLS now. Get Started Here
Why Partner with CLS Facility Services?
With decades of experience, CLS Facility Services has become the facility management aggregator partner of choice for vendors across a variety of disciplines nationwide. Here are just a few reasons why you should partner with us:
- Network — we have 12-year average relationships with all vendors
- History — we’ve been in facility management for more than 50 years
- Expertise — our team members have a 14-year average tenure with us
- Reach — we service business across the entire U.S. and Canada
- Capabilities — we focus on HVAC/R, lighting, signage, plumbing, and more
- Technology — we know >18 work order management systems (and have our own)
- Web Portal — CLS’ custom portal makes it easy to submit invoices and data
- Uniformity — our scopes of work are cyclical and consistent across all sites
- Supportive — we help our clients plan budgets, create asset lists, and more
The Process of Becoming a Facility Maintenance Vendor
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, our team is ready to connect with you. Here’s a quick summary of our vendor discovery and onboarding process.
- Fill out our online vendor form. Be sure to specify your facility management service lines and territories.
- Meet with our vendor management team. We’ll learn more about your business, learn how you work, and share how we work.
- Provide any necessary documentation and information. We’ll also provide information about us that you might need for your operations.
- Finalize the process and get onboarded. We’ll work with you to ensure all requirements are met so we’re ready to work together. When this is complete, you’ll officially have become a facility maintenance vendor.
- Start getting assigned work orders! We’ll partner with you on preventive maintenance for our clients in your area. You’ll communicate closely with us and keep all systems updated to ensure we and our client know where work stands.
Let’s Do This!
If everything we’ve outlined here sounds good to you, all that remains is for you to reach out when you’re ready. We’re actively looking for new vendor partners across the country in a variety of disciplines, and we can’t wait to learn more about you.