The Year is Just Beginning — What’s Your Strategy for the Road Ahead?
The past year has been fraught with many challenges for HVAC companies. Supply chain issues, labor shortages, rising interest rates, and other factors have all led to production challenges, service and delivery delays, and more. Despite this, you’re likely still looking to achieve specific growth goals. With recession concerns looming and many of the challenges expected to continue into 2023, one of the best ways to grow an HVAC business is to partner with a facility management services aggregator.
An aggregator is a company that partners with a network of vendors and partners who provide key facility maintenance services in areas such as HVAC, plumbing, lighting, signage, fire and life safety, and more. Unlike self-performing companies, aggregators often don’t execute the maintenance contracts with their own teams. Instead, they help the client build a strategic facility asset management program that covers a large number of locations. (For example, CLS Facility Services partners with organizations that have anywhere from 50 to 400 locations.)
How Working with a Facility Management Partner Adds Value
- For the client, this adds a significant amount of value. Facility management is a time-consuming and complex process. Even if companies have FM teams in-house, proactively and strategically managing assets takes a great deal of time and expertise. They have to manage this work on top of other strategic priorities as well.
- For HVAC vendors, working with an aggregator adds value in that you gain a reliable, consistent channel through which you can grow your HVAC business. As the partnership grows, more opportunities are sent your way to execute wherever you do business — whether that’s in a particular city, state, or region.
Grow your business and your knowledge — Learn more about the differences between self-performers and aggregators — and why some of the largest brands prefer working with the latter.
Why CLS Facility Services is the Right Facility Management Partner to Grow Your Business
- History — CLS Facility Services was founded more than 50 years ago. Every year since, we’ve served as the facility management partner of choice for some of the largest brands nationwide. This expertise and longevity means we’re the right partner to help you grow your HVAC business.
- Relationships — Our average length of partnership with our HVAC and electrical vendors stands at 12.5 years! We’re not looking for people to fill gaps — we’re looking for reliable partners with whom we can grow and whom we can help grow.
- People — Similar to our long-standing vendor relationships, our team members have significant tenure and experience with our company. On average, our team members have more than 14 years of experience with us. This means you’re working with people who know this industry and our clients’ businesses.
- Coverage — CLS Facility Services covers all 50 states as well as Canada. Wherever you do business, it’s likely that we have clients in consistent need of your HVAC expertise.
- Uniformity — We complete preventive maintenance cycles on consistent 30-60 day cycles with a uniform scope of work. This eliminates surprises for our clients and means reliable business for you.
- Strategy — We work closely with our clients to proactively identify their HVAC challenges and needs and address them before they become more costly problems. This ensures maximum uptime for our clients as well as a steady stream of business for our vendor partners.
- Technology — We work in more than 18 separate work order management systems and also offer our own proprietary system for our clients. Our clients also have a client portal that they can log into at any time to check the status of their facility management program, find documentation, and review asset lists. Additionally, we have a vendor portal where you can log in to access important documentation and other resources.
- Clarity — We ensure our clients understand the work to be performed on their HVAC systems and other assets upfront. We build all quotes in-house and break down pricing and all costs. This reduces questions and surprises so you can move forward with your HVAC work as scheduled.
CLS Facilities is Here to Help
Whether you’re exploring your options to take your HVAC business to the next level in the year ahead, or you want to offset the challenges you’ve experienced this year, CLS Facility Services is the facility management partner ready to learn more about your business and how we can work together. We’re actively seeking new vendor partnerships in many cities and states across the country, so take the opportunity to connect with us.